This gasoline powered electric start generator produces 5250 running Watt (6500 starting/surge Watt) and runs 10 hours at 50% load. It comes with an easy reach control panel and provides a built in digital hour meter that tracks volts, frequency and hours. Features a 7 gal. rigid steel fuel tank that runs continuously for up to 10 hours on 50% load, an integrated fuel gauge for easy fuel tracking and a 389cc 13-HP engine that detects low oil levels and automatically shuts down to prevent potential engine damage.
- 6,500-Watt peak and 5250-Watt running power
- 7 gal. rigid steel fuel tank for full efficient 10 hours run time at 50% load
- Reliable long life 389cc single cylinder, 4 strokes OHV air cooled engine
- 9in. never flat maintenance free wheels
- Weather resistant, four 20A/125V, one 3-pin 30-A/125V twist lock, and one 4-pin 125V/250/30A twist lock outlets